![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Again it's me. I think I am using this blog instead of the other one for time being. I'm gonna miss that blog I guess; 156 or 157 entries?? Sigh. Anyway, this is to create less confusion and trouble especially for sotong? hymph` I'm so nice? I really think so leiis. =X
Today, in the morning, I received message from Kwuang Wei saying that he was sick out of nowhere?? and perhaps he couldn't make it to go with us already. Hymph` And then next, Huiqing messaged me that she felt dizzy and her mum wouldn't allow her to come out? I was still half asleep, so I just replied 'ok'? In my mind, I'm thinking "how to kill time today then?" But after that, Huiqing messaged me again saying that she convinced her mum already..and so.. we still meet at 2pm as pernormal? lols. Hmm.. Yichang was kind of shock to hear Kwuang Wei not coming cuz' he was sick? But, I'm sure he's still fine with it larhs. We are hao jie meis marhs. =p hahas. So funny.. he was sleeping in the bus, I messaged him and asked "aye..you very sad arhs? don't sad larhs. hao jie meis! =X" lols. Guess what? He hit my head after that. Huiqing and I were laughing in the bus. Okays.. it was a moment of silence while we are listening to MP3s and I guess it wasn't as simple as that bahs? Probably Huiqing was thinking of many many other things just like I did? Well, Yichang was enjoying his Mp3s and sleeping at that moment? What a bliss? So cool leiis. As for us, don't mention about it already bahs.. sigh. As I was crossing the traffic, I recalled many things again. *sians lor* How can things just pop out like that? Reach the main entrance at Cineleisure also same thing larhs. Remember that heavy door? I just can't seem to get it open smoothly? My position is always weird...? Think it's because I used all my strength with my two hands larhs? It's just so heavy lorhs. I guess they should do something about it..if not I gonna complain arhs. lols. Siao! Door make until so heavy for what? Scare people steal? =P Hymph` We took the lift up and it brings back so much memories again. So atrocious~ everywhere I go, it just reminds me of something. We bought the ticket first? for "red eyes"? and then we went to KFC to accompany Chang ge eat. Well, it was a lame session until he couldn't finish his food?! hahas. Anyway, we went for the movie late but luckily it didn't started on time. hehs. The show was nice! It's so thrilling throughout. But, it's making Huiqing and I very agitated till we don't know how to react? So funny! We covered our eyes. It's a suspense and this was what we were doing in there. Yichang messed up my hair again. He's like finding it so amusing that we reacted this way? Hymph` Really alil scary what?! Don't know when the person will pop out leiis. =X Hmm.. the show ended and Yichang went back home first. Huiqing and I carry on our shopping! We each bought a skirt and she bought an extra shirt too. We're always spending if we're together. lols. This is bad. =X What a long entry?! I guess I am just bored larhs. Blogging out everything ain't a harm also right?! probably just bored some dudes out there till death only mahs. Dinner time for Huiqing & me!! We ate pastamania. Same old thing larhs..just having wild thoughts again. We were discussing about our problems again. Hymph` I asked Huiqing to ask that question if not she's bound to regret some time later. I know that she already regretted and I think that she'll be even more regretful next time. I suggested that she should ask him soon? when she's ready? Well, for me, it's all not within control. Nothing much to say actually. Guess what? After eating pasta, she wanted to eat that beancurd lorhs! It just makes me think of that time again. Hmm.. that stupid smelly almond paste? experience with him. Anyway, we shared that classic beancurd and then I was amazed that we finished everything lorhs. I think we are both the same. During down mood, we just continue to eat and eat? Hymph` Huiqing was thinking of wanting to see him and I told her "Go larhs!" She's really funny..she gave me that kind of "xiao mei mei" look and said "cannot larhs.. so late already." Phew~ What I meant was to go look for him tomorrow or something larhs. I didn't say today what~ bleahs. For my case, she's like saying "you can meet you don't meet? siao~ just go larhs." Her "xiang qu bu jiu qu lor" is really the quote of the day? We're like saying to one another that sentence for so many times. But well, it's really useless larhs. Even though we want, many factors are hindering as well. It's not as easy as saying it. Okays.. after that, we walked to the bus stop and that's the end liaos~ Home-Sweet-Home. I'm just wondering so many things all these while. Who can answer all these doubts?! haiis. Well, anyway, what can I do tomorrow? I seriously don't want to rot at home. Forgodden sake, I just want to kill time~!! This holiday is far too long for me. It's really meaningless. =X Impish Princess signed off` |