<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My work with God is pretty fine these few days. I'm still at Genesis and really got stuck with the many names I've read about. I'm sure I'll figure everything out soon because God will provide the wisdom which I need to understand everything.

I went out with Huiqing just now; just near-by place, westmall. It's getting so bored this days and we just hang around to kill time. Well, we went library and then to coffee bean. It's been so cold just now and we drank hot chocolate! Nice` Chocolate just brightens up my day despite the fact that somebody is making me really upset. =X I love you chocolate... *muacks* I know I shan't be reading too much magazines because it's just a too "worldly" thing to do..but I'm real bored and so can't help it. =X Hymph` Cleo is what I'd chose after pondering for a long time at that shop; a good choice I would say. I'm too shallow in certain stuffs...well...Cleo will provide many answers. >.< And now, I've completed reading the whole magazine!! sians~ How can I finish so fast?

I guess I can't do anything. Perhaps I'll just leave everything aside. Besides, I'm really a nobody right now. I can't make any say; just not in a right position and status to say anything. I'm sad definitely..but well..saddening days like this have been passing day after day just like that...It's just something I'll have to get used to..

Impish Princess signed off`