<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Sunday, September 18, 2005


The clock strikes 12. 18 September; not 17 September. You promised something.

You messaged me and said it. Now, you totally forgot about it. You're just saying things which you don't mean it.

My tears welled up.

I've nothing much to say except that -he's a liar-. I won't be so sad if only he didn't message me to say he'll update today. I hate empty promise. Ever since this blog has been set up, I can visit this blog more than 20 times a day. I'll just be sure that I check it so often so that I won't miss out any entries of his. But, what have I received so far? It's just a blog with less than 5 entries of his. I understand that he's busy. But it's not a good reason isn't it? Alright, overseeing this, why does he has to promise if he can't make it happen? I don't need assurance which is totally EMPTY. Look at this blog, it's just full of my entries. Every entry; every single thought; every single feeling; every single word..it's all from the bottom of my heart. Does it makes sense if a person is only viewing it once a week ? I'm thinking that I'm just so naggy as compared to your entries. It's no longer a joy to blog. Tell me..at this moment..what are you doing? I guess I ought to know. Well, same old reason isn't it? You don't appreciate it at all.. why should I keep this blog? I'll never blog here again. Thinking that I'm over-reacting? You give a thought. I'll end here.

stop deceiving yourself. you don't love me; you love yourself. Every other thing can be as important as me. God separates us not because it is a test; he is signalling us that everything should come to an end. *sniff*

Good-bye. (T_T)

It's totally breaking my heart. deeply. I hate you. Do you really know my heart? *sobs* I won't care already.

Signed off`

My memories... (T_T) -Over-`