![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Friday, September 09, 2005
God is really working in me. After leaving Brighton, I was thinking where God wanna place me in. The church I used to go is somewhere I can really adapt in but somehow it isn't the place God wants me to go back to. Even as I decided to visit Rebecca's church, I am really hesitating; don't know if I should be there? But,God is still God. He really makes everything falls into place nicely for me.
All along I know that I am leaving for good; not being any prideful. I don't deny that I did question myself whether I am being prideful. But, eventually, the answer is still 'no'. Huiqing further affirmed me saying that I may be rebellious in a way? but I know what's good for me and I'm just trying to find a place where I can grow even better? Guess what?! The next thing she asked me was whether I have been to "touch community"? I was finding this very familiar? Cuz' Rebecca and Niap are currently doing voluntary work at a place call "Touchkidz"? Hence, my next question was "Is that a church or just a community voluntary service?" She said "I've been there and it's really a nice and big church". I find everything so familiar but I just can't seem to figure out anything. Then, I pop into a webpage of "FCBC - Faith Community Baptist Church". I saw "touchkidz" and "youthnet" -- the youth service over there. Somehow, I just feel that it's an affinity between me and the church or what? I just have a kind of feeling which I can't describe; a kind of homely feeling I would say? Hymph` Whatever~ don't know how to say larhs.. Well, the next thing which my instinct asked me to do was to sms Rebecca. I smsed her and found out that the church of hers is FCBC!!! I mean all along I heard so many things about "her church" and it never ever prompted me to ask "what church?". Now, I know the touchkidz is an affiliation of FCBC & the church which Elaine & I all along are planning to visit is FCBC? Hymph` What a long process to know what God has for me? Right now, I'm listening to an online sermon from FCBC. This sermon just spoke to me. Well, I'm so glad that God works things out for me. It's not instant result, but at least I learnt something from the process; learn to trust in God!!! Pray, Pray and only Pray!!~ =P Impish Princess signed off` |