![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, September 15, 2005
It's around 1.35am! and I guess I can't get to sleep. This is my 2nd time blogging for the day. Well, just now Huiqing told me about a guy whom she barely know asking her about something so personal. Hmm.. then it comes to "necking" this topic. Well, the first place, it really stucks me. What's necking?! Then she told me that it just kissing on the necks? And then she said..you know people have love bites right.. it's on the neck because of necking lorhs. Well, I ask her how come people wanna bite when they kiss? Then this is what she told me "Love bite is not a bite" Well, I'm just thinking if love bite is not a bite then is what?! =X hymph` Curiosity struck at that moment. I continue prompting then she told me that she don't really know how to explain which after that she gave me a sentence like this "You know when people have prolong kissing(exchanging saliva that kinda) it's like sucking involving..that's why got the sound? if you don't know you suck your hand now.." -_- I don't even know how people suck their hands or whatsoever.. how in the hell did they do that? Hymph` So yarhs.. it's more unlikely that I'll know sucking on the neck? Yeee.. Sounds so gross~ but also quite fun to know all these amazing things which I haven't do! =P SIgh` On the other hand, I realised I'm so stupid! everything also don't know. =( Well, shallow shallow me~
Hymph` He doesn't seem to care. After that "sorry" I received at coffee bean, his name hasn't appear since then. =X Well, I still thought that at least I'll see something in here.. or if not he'll break all the rules just to message me..but well..I guess it isn't so. I'm just wondering whether everything will just die off one day... Anyway, here's some pictures I've taken when I'm really bored..
Sleeping!!? *real* hehs.
What's next?! =_= ![]() Hmm..from stoning to shock/crying look?! GoSH how I did that?! >.<
This looks more normal~ Hymph` But I don't like the smile`[fake] (T_T) ![]() |