<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What a meaningless day at home again? *yawns* I don't want to stay at home but seems like it's really no choice. Hopefully, tomorrow will still be having the group outing as planned. &...I skipped breakfast and lunch again. =X

Hmm.. I tried to contact a few friends before I give up on going out today. But, all of them are still having exams??!! So.. I think it's better to leave them alone. Despite this, I am prompted a question which I really dread to answer. "Your boyfriend leiis..?" How the hell will I be able to make clear of myself in this kind of situation. I just hate to encounter such situation. But sad to say, this isn't the first time. *sniff* I just dread to face all these. How long can I avoid? Oh well...Huiqing is having a cramp; so she doesn't feel like going anywhere either. I am just so bored + upset~ but I just can't wash myself with tears everyday right? So, I've to put up a brave front every now and then. It's tiring...very... (T_T)

I chatted with Ruilin again. Well, I guess the passion of hers is really dying off. I hope I've pulled her back. However, the decision still lies in her. May God bless her. And, I'd rather her to continue seeking God elsewhere than to backslide all the way. I wonder what the people who barely know our conversation will think. It's just like a chain after I left isn't it? However, I'm still seeking the kingdom of God until now. I guess many probably don't even give a thought about this. People just stereotype and I hate it. The perception by which they perceived things totally sux. I know it is human nature. Well, I guess I just don't like it and that's it. Hmm..well..My afternoon was well spent just talking out with her; at least this is so. Other than this, I'm just doing nothing. I visited friendster, this blog, people's blogs and wherever I can surf a million times(super double countless) this whole afternoon. Thank goodness!! It's evening already. It's called off a day.

Sigh. I really miss a nobody. See this? "nobody"... Yeps.. indeed so. Jing Ri Bu Tong Wang Ri!!! -.-

Impish Princess signed off`