<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Thursday, October 13, 2005

Heys.. I haven't blog since sotong left. I guess I am packed with things these two days? that's why I do not seem as though I'm feeling terrible missing somebody.. Well, I went out with Rebecca on Tuesday to shop for Maureen's Birthday present and then we went to her BBQ around evening. I bought clothes again.. =X Well, we did accomplish our missions to buy maureen's present before I got mine. Rebecca also got buy one shirt from "Blossom" at Cineleisure. Hmm.. and then Wednesday we rotted at home so as to be "guai kia" for one day.. So, I spent my time finding blogskins and to get it set up before 5.30pm cuz' I wanted to watch the show on channel 8. Well, one day spent just like this.. As for today, Yet Wei, Rebecca and I went out to town again. Hahs. I was so happy to receive my 160 bucks from Yet Wei from that 2 days work that time.. Well, I limit myself to spend less than 60 bucks. hehs. Guess whether I did spend less than that? YEAH! I did it.. cuz' I spent 20 bucks on one top again. lols. I am quite happy with both my tops....Nice + alil "unique" + also simple.. =)))

And, after typing down all that I did these 2 days.. I must say something very serious already... Guess what?! *I Ssim Sotong!!* =X Although Sotong got message me every night, I still miss him. I know that I'm already not thinking so much about him since I'm quite packed, but still I MISS HIM. I wonder what he is doing now? =X I wonder if he is also thinking about me now? hehs. I'm waiting for the day he's back..counting down.. 7 days roughly. And, I confirm will go and meet him one.. Maybe he's too tired to meet me straight? I let him rest for one day first? Hmm.. or rather I go his house... anyway go out always turns out so bad recently?.. So, maybe it's really better to meet him at his place. Well, we'll see how when he's back! I really wanna see him.. *sobs*

Hmm.. for tomorrow, I should be going gym in the morning. And perhaps I'll go out with Rebecca again after that? if she's not going anywhere else. Hopefully the next few days will fly very very quickly... I just want to see Sotong ASAP. I'm craving for Sotong!!!! Well, I went to Fareast and then I bought the "original cheese sausage" (got mashed potato de)... so niceeee... the last time I ate is when Sotong bought and he shared with me. =)) So Sweet.....~ I miss that time. =X Anyway, that sausage + mashed potato is really superb. hehs. I wanna eat again now? can? hehs. Got sotong with me is the best...

Okie dookie.. blog again soon. tatas! I ssim ouy raeD!! Come back soon! =p

Impish Princess signed off`