<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hmm.. I went for CG meeting at 3pm ? and then it's a CG BBQ after that. Wahs.. The house where they hosted the meeting is really cosy and beautiful. I will want my house to be very very cosy, romantic and beautiful in future. =P I think it'll cost a bomb renovating, but I think it's worth it cuz' we'll be staying in a house for long-term marhs. Right? =) BBQ was pretty fun and it was a good time fellowshipping? Hmm.. they kept asked me to eat more but I refused cuz' I wanna help via "labour" not just through eating. Well, at least I did eat larhs.. I will never make myself starve too much` don't worry guys~ =) Hmm.. halfway through the BBQ, sotong smsed me saying his day was cool and how about me?... hehs. I'm really happy to see his message. I don't know how to describe the anxiety and happiness within me.. =D Well, he thought I was settling down at FCBC which I thought it'll initially be as well? However, it turned out that it wasn't so. God made me visited both FCBC & CHC and I guess His plan is really unpredictable. But, no matter what, I know that He has his greatest plan for me. Anyway, Kelvin's passion for guitar really reminds me of sotong. I think they'll click if they're meant to meet each other some day? Hehs.

I wanna meet sotong asap. He told me that friday is probably free but not confirmed. Well, I really miss him and glad that he also miss me too! =))) Hymph` Even though we're smsing only a few smses per day or maybe just one or none, I am contented to just see him remembering me and sending all kinds of sweet words from his heart.

Alright, I guess I'll stop here. I shall visit the salon tomorrow(or rather it's already today) to cut my hair and perhaps some treatment! =) Hmm.. tomorrow's fellowshipping time will be gone I guess? Cuz' the appointment is at 12. It's roughly the time whereby we end our service. Hmm.. well, tomorrow then see bahs`

Miss you dear..around 4 more days?! =))) *quickly*

Impish Princess signed off`