<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Sunday, October 02, 2005

I can't help thinking because everything is still a doubt in my heart. He hasn't clarify with me yet.. Seriously, I am very down But, I probably didn't show it. This is the first time he ever did this..the ever first time he did not message me after he angered/upset me. I don't know if he still cares..I think this healing of mine is gonna take more time than ever.. He's probably thinking of dismissing me out of his life?? Who knows.. I hate to think of this, but this thought just strikes me every now and then. If he ever knows how I really feel, does it will have any impact either. His 'intention/his "lies"; be it intentional or unintentional/his action' just go round and round in my head. How can he go this far? I seriously don't understand... I may have understood how much he has been going through. But, is this how he gonna treat me if he's going through bad times? Well...maybe this is gonna be the end...I should not have hesitated fogetting him totally that time. Having it started all over again really makes me go through the hurts over again..& This just gonna hurts me even more. I love him but sad to say, he probably don't feel the same anymore... I'm no longer his princess. Maybe I should not even be one from the beginning... *depressed* can't help feeling this way already~

I went to CHC. When I entered, the presence of God is just so strong so strong. I see how passionate the people really are... I can't believe I teared after such a long time which I haven't...The sermon just spoke to me... Awesome God.

Sermon by Rev. Tan Ye Peng [CHC]
-=Seizing The Moment=-

1. God is a god of new things.
- Church should set the trend --> other outside people [not the other way round]
Ephesians 3:10-11

10His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

.:. So, do not be afraid to try new things. Any new ideas come from God.

2. There is a time or season for everything under the heaven. So, understand the season you're in.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

Ephesians 5:14-17

14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you." 15Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

3. You need to be filled with the spirit of God so that you know what to do.
- Jerusalem do not expect the visitation of God; therefore it is destroyed.

1 Corinthians 2;10-11

10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Luke 19:44

44They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

Jeremiah 8:20

20 "The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved."

.:. Do not SPARE/HOLD BACK if God asked you to do certain things.

Matthew 16:18

18And I tell you that you are Peter,[c] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[d] will not overcome it.[e]

4. There'll be 6 difficulties whenever we want to serve God.

[1] Past bondages
[2] The Present: Hesitation
- there'll always be inconvenient times. God does not pick a convenient time for you to do things.
[3] The Future: Fear
Ecclesiates 11:14 - Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.
.:. !!!! Therefore, you will not get anything done if you wait for the perfect time.
[4]Temptations
- Devils distract you from the purpose of God.
[5]Resources
- always short of finanaces and human resource.
[6]Relationships
- you will feel the stretch between friendship, BGR, kinship etc.
*Time Management* - Sacrifice will have to be made.
- God rewards us according to the task we accomplished.
- Keep believing that God has new things in your life.
- Step out of comfort zone. --> we have to sail along with the wind of God.

Luke 5:33-39

33They said to him, "John's disciples often fast and pray, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours go on eating and drinking." 34Jesus answered, "Can you make the guests of the bridegroom fast while he is with them? 35But the time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them; in those days they will fast." 36He told them this parable: "No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he will have torn the new garment, and the patch from the new will not match the old. 37And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. 38No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins. 39And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says, 'The old is better.' "