<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm so happy.. cuz' Sotong will be coming back tomorrow.. the tomorrow won't be invalid 15 minutes later and it'll be today instead..

On the other hand, I think I'm falling sick? cuz' I have the "feverish" feeling now.. =/ I hope I'll be fine so that I can meet sotong happily.. hopefully friday can meet still..

Hmm.. keeping it short and sweet as I felt alil strengthless now.. I went to watch April Snow with Rebecca at Cineleisure today. It's more like a "RA" movie to us.. =X Well, alright, maybe the plot can be improved? ... and ... we went shopping again. I bought 3 clothing.. =X I spent alot these days. But it's all necessary stuffs cuz' school will be reopening soon and I really need new clothes. goSh` I was still so quite fine just now though I can feel alil weight on my eyeballs..but now..omg.. GOD BLESS.

I really miss sotong.. see you soon sotong..

impish princess signed off`