<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Monday, October 24, 2005

you know what?! I'm just melting.. really really melting... *sweet sweet sweet* =)))))

goSh` too bad that the day ended with a rainy weather..cuz' this weather will just make my heart sink deep deep down and it seems as though there's a stone inside.. =X

I went for chalet yesterday afternoon(after my church service) and definitely I went there with a "soso" mood. Cuz' things between Sotong and I can be said "good" but not totally.. I am desperate to meet him but I've already given myself an answer(that is..most likely we won't meet so soon) according to all his busy schedules.. Yes, like I mentioned in the last entry.. hopefully miracles happened after the chalet yeah? hehs. Well, it's really amazing.. it happened..

Actually he did messaged me that yesterday morning telling me that he'll confirm with me about wednesday(and i don't put high hopes at all)..but I didn't reply to his message instead. I thought that it's really useless for me to reply anything.. So, it's sort of like I'm declaring a cold-war which is simply unknown to him. Actually it wasn't an intentional decision but I really don't want to continue sms and it just goes on in disappointment?... Well, that night, as all of us are chatting in the room(really nonsensical talks) and prepare ourselves to watch "my date with vampire III", a sms came... I was hesitating to reply cuz' the I'm prideful ?! but on the other hand, the sms goes like this "what time your chalet ends tomorrow?"... It's sort of hinting me that he may wanna meet me tomorrow? Of course, in my heart, I was really delighted.. but, I resisted for a while and in the end I still replied... =X hehs. I still miss him so much that I couldn't resist ending the "unknown war" with him.. oh well, but still, you know my character? I just sounded alil cold in the first place? (though I didn't mean to), and that I said something very very against my heart's will which was " You sure you free? if not free then nevermind.. don't meet won't die.." hahas. Seriously, I am really yearning to see him so much so much... Since when have I been waiting ? =P Oh well, but in the end he really made me happy via his very sincere messages..which I haven't seen such messages for long time? So, yar.. he asked me to go to his place early early in the morning and we can spend the whole day together.. =) I couldn't remember whether I'd said I'll really go but from the way we chatted, it's already understood that I'll be going...

So I waited and waited until the next day.. those dudes don't want me to sleep.. SO, I can only knock out at around 5plus ? This is really tiring..Rebecca and I slept until 9 plus and straight away after that we went to meet my uncle as he'll be driving us back home and then drive me to his place.. So, I reached around 11.30am.. *smiling happily* hahs. guess what makes me really happy? He smsed me at 10am asking whether I'll be coming and where I am right now.. and seriously this message shocked me. I am fearful for what the reply will be..as there're a few incidents causing me to be this paranoid. Well, I told him that I'll be sending Rebecca back home first and I'll go already...and of course I asked him "Why?" Well, he told me he's just asking and waiting for me to come.. Phew~ and then I told him that I got a shock from his message. He said I was too paranoid cuz' he'd never intend to back out last minute.. Yeps. I'm really happy to see him so concerned and I told him that it's been ages since he cared just this much and that he probably didn't realise it himself. And one more thing, I said that he probably wanted so much to meet me cuz' I was prompting him to manage his time and missing me was just a bonus.. But his reply was "got miss you leh dear! if not why i ask you come my place? you ah... Hugs.." whoa! I was really so happy to see this you know?! And when I promised to come at 11am but in the end I told him it'll be 11.30, he even asked me to faster come.. =))) Do you know lil lil things can brighten up my days..cuz' it'll simply show you care !! I want this to go on forever can?! =P hahas. I can remember every single detail which happened between him and me. I don't know why as well.. It's really this amazing. I know I'm alil naggy over here.. but I am super duper happy !! You know sotong? =))

It's been a caring day right until I reached him..I really love him to core liaos! hahas. I really find sotong so cute. I kept pinching him all day long today.. hehs! He's so cute!!! wahahas. Well, interesting things happened today.. Sotong, you know I know?! =X It was amazing isn't it? I am so amazed and curious sotong!! really!! =D hehs.

Sotong smsed me just now and said that he realised I really miss him very much today..and that was so sweet of me. Well, I thinkactions betrayed me..everything just shows I miss him really lots.. I'll miss you lots! 26 Oct will be a special day but even if we can't meet, I am truly satisfied already.. But, of course I still hope that we can meet up soon! =) I want to cure my "missing-ish" disease...if not it'll deteriorate until I'm really paranoid.. =)

Dear, I miss you still.. love you !! Hugs! =) PLEASE blog soon~

impish princess signed off`