<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Friday, November 04, 2005

" Nope.. You're realie understanding and giving me loads of space to breathe.. Thanks so much dear..but i won't take for granted! I think I'm sleeping le..Miss you loads! See you in lala land! I'll message ya tml again! Muacks! Good Night Sweet dreams to you! Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hug! " (exact sms) - Sotong Joseph

I'm so touched to see this message.. Really.. small lil thing will make me so happy. I really appreciate every small lil thing you showed out of love and concern. I was thinking that maybe...maybe I really stress you out sometimes. Is it so true that I didn't? Well, whether it's true or maybe not, I know that you do cherish me.. You're trying your best to satisfy me but I never seem to be satisfied. How I wish I can stop asking for more from you? But..sometimes..it's just hard when you're in a certain circumstance. I'll continue to be your lovely and understanding darling with all my heart.. *trying to be perfect in your eyes when there're still imperfection which lies in me* loving you lots! =)

impish princess signed off`