![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Sigh. Blogging is indeed mostly for saddening events. I will share happy events in here as well.. but it's getting rare isn't it? =( How I wish.. we're back to the first 3 months and then we'll just station there forever. Or, everything should not have even started from the beginning... Well, I can't say that because I really enjoy the time with him despite the tough times we have to endure with. If this is what we have to go through before we can finally get together, I have faith in us and I don't mind going through all of these at this point of time..
Yesterday is both a fabulous and a worrisome day. Actually it wasn't too a good start-off because he nearly can't meet me again. I wonder if all these are from God.. "it must be?" I thought so. Due to many sudden events, the most wise thing to do is to travel to Dover MRT station so that I can meet any of them(kezia or sotong) accordingly.. Of course I really hope to meet him because meeting him is never easy. Well, I reached Dover MRT station at around 12.40pm? And I can only get an answer from him at 1pm. So, I slacked in the Dover MRT station's toilet for a while to wait for his reply. I prayed in the toilet telling God that I wanna meet him..and hoping so big that the sms that comes will really amaze me greatly. God is working~ He told me that we'll met at Douby Ghaut MRT platform towards Marina at 1.30pm. Well, I was thinking that we can travel there together but Winston and Janice were with him after lunch. At that instant, other than to flee to avoid in contact with them, I was also thinking how come he got the time to meet them for a lunch??? Everything wasn't very nice because he was supposed to meet me in the evening and then afternoon reserved for Final Project meeting. But it turned out that he said he'll go for Paradise Church worship conference arund evening and "maybe" we can meet up if the meeting is cancelled. So, I'm just like a substitue for whatever activities that he has. He's really making a hard time for me cuz' Kezia's sudden approach to meet at town. Well, not only this hard feeling that I was going through, at that time there were also a change of venue because Janice will be hanging around town area and Collin, Winston will be around town area too. Everywhere's dangerous ... So, we decided to meet at Bugis first. Hmm..I thought I'll have tons to question him and that he'll be explaining everything to me upon the meet up, but it turned out that my heart really soften and just wants the day to go well. However, I know that even if we don't talk about it, it'll also be some time later that we'll have to talk about it.. Well, we wanted to catch a movie at Bugis and so we went to buy the ticket first. You know what? we really watched our actions in the very beginning...So before the movie starts; as we were shopping around, we did not have any contacts with one another. After the movie, we went to take neoprints..I was really happy because it's been such a long time since we took neoprints. The process of taking neoprints is great; not the output of taking neoprints. Of course, it'll be very very good if the neoprints turned out marvellous as well. Everything went quite well, the prints were well taken and he said that I'll just have to leave the job of decorating to him next time round. I remembered his decorating skills ain't that bad you see.. *hahs* really looking forward to the next time. But, when? hymph` Hmm.. cuz' after the movie and it was already 5pm, we thought the coast was clear, the feeling is really that today will end quite happily...and so, we just be ourselves *no more restrictions*... sigh.. But a message was received when we were sitting at the platform waiting for a few trains to pass by so as to kill time until around near 7pm? Somebody asked sotong if he was at Bugis.. Well, he acted blur and deny all the way.. Well, it wasn't too a good ending right? As I was on my way home, Ruilin messaged me and asked me where I was and that she was very sian. After that when I reached home, she came to ask me whether I've went out with sotong. Sigh. I guessed I'd not choice but to deny all the way as well.. I'm very worried for him seriously. I know that my pressure wouldn't be as great as his.. I know that he's worried yet he's just putting bravefront infront of me. After that, he finally told me that he's really feeling alil pressurised but then he just wants to avoid the problem and hopefully they will stop talking about it some time later... I guessed we can't really do much other than to watch our behaviour outside..Sotong also agreed that we should adopt this idea temporarily. I know that he don't want to talk about it already and so he told me that he wanted to go and sleep and tomorrow will be a better day...Normally he would reply a goodnight message after I asked him to go and sleep.. but he didn't do it yesterday. He must have felt really confused about what's going on and what's to come... I know that he'll shut himself off again perhap... Before I sleep, I just sent him a forward message and added some of my feelings deep down in my heart below it.. Normally I don't send him this kind of message and I preferred to type myself. But, right now, there're limited words which I can use and say as we're all very confused right now.. sobs. I hope that he'll just message me soon.. Dear, no matter what, we'll go through these together. Lets cling on to faith but if you're tiresome one day, I won't blame you even if you let go.. The pressure is too much of it for you to bear.. Sigh. God bless our relationship please.. Sweet anointing upon us please.. =/ In Jesus name, Amen. impish princess signed off` |