![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Sunday, November 13, 2005
*so much to say; too few to speak*
I actually summarise friday's in "story" mindmap form but it cannot be uploaded.. *too bad* I thought that I shouldn't blog too much if not somebody couldn't catch up with all the entries.. On the other hand, if I restrict myself to blog, what's the use of this blog? Hymph` Forget it. *Sunday blues* for me.. I had a terrible and weird dream from my nap just now.. Sigh. I am speechless for I have so much so much indescribable thoughts.. and it's killing me~ I feel the emptiness in me.. even though there's somebody with me.. signed off` |