<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Saturday, December 24, 2005

Actually.. it's nothing but just another christmas to me..

Every year is so normal for me.. but I guess I finally feel some emptiness as compared to the other years..

Once you have someone in mind, you'll feel empty very often..

I just hope he's here with me today or tomorrow..

I fear this kind of emptiness this year..

I've never had this before..

*sobs* ='(

but still, I'm pretending to be so strong even infront of my friends. & I guess after the pretentious act, they don't see beyond just a normal christmas.

It is not a loneliness..it's a kind of emptiness..

The more merrier the season is, it only depicts a greater picture of my emptiness. =((


signed off`