![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I just hope that Sotong will eventually understand my feeling and what I want of him..
I hope that this christmas shall not be one that really makes me feel so down.. I know that celebration with him is surely impossible.. but I just hope that his presence will strongly be in me. =/ I'm not angry with him. I don't deny I'm hurt and upset. I just want him to know.. and learn to be better and better.. This just cannot carry on right? =/ sigh. I know him too well, but he don't know me as much as I know him. Or maybe like what huiqing said, he's just not reacting to it. Yea, indeed, he's not reacting to it correctly... What he feels gotta be right before the reaction is right. God is blessing us during our suffering..and this is what I just learnt after reading James Lau's mail and the bible. I'm feeling bad, but at least I'm comforted that God is with me and He's not here to bring us down but to bless us. God, may your sweet anointing be upon us. Amen. __`[[ darling Jose =( |