![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Well, alil tired already..but I'm still waiting for him to practise his guitar alil and we'll knock out at the same time.
Dear said he's already planned for my birthday.. I'm so touched. I'm very looking forward..but I'm also hoping time will go slower as from now. The faster it arrives, the faster it ends. This is probably one of my few "staying out late" with him and it'll probably be some day which will give me the best birthday memories in my past 17 years of life.. I wanna enjoy to the fullest, hopefully, that day will be very smooth and nice.. God bless ! Yesterday he called me at around nearing 12? I'm quite surprised actually.. I never thought he'll ever do that since...?? hmm I don't know as well. But, he did that and I'm really happy. I know that before I can start loving crazily like before again; to give in the best I could, I need time to recuperate.. as in.. my emotionally and mentally tiredness and drained out. He's been trying really hard to be very involved in my life..I really see his effort. However, I guess this shall not work only temporary lahs.. if not.. also useless? Cuz' I guess in short time I won't be able to keep giving and giving like before.. Give me some time dear. I'll give more and more from time to time again..in no time? hopefully.. Cool. First time I'm so tired until I'm numbed. I guess it really freaks dear off. =X oh well, not my fault bahs.. partially my fault only maybe? hymph. I really hope to see entries from him soon; even a short one. I miss him blogging.. He blogged less than ten entries so far. =(( tatas. missing him alil by alil..not as crazily as before but I'M MISSING YOU DEAR! =X *hugs* signed off` |