![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Saturday, March 18, 2006
I realised I'm rather sinful to think in such a manner.. I've so many "non-edifying" words to talk about in here today. But, as I touched those topics, I shall reflect upon it as well..
Oh well, yesterday was a tiring day for me. Too bad, it started well but it didn't end off too well. Today, I feel so sicked and so I didn't go for SI help-out. I can feel the burning hands, especially left hand and the strong headache haunting me throughout the day even until now. Too bad, I'm not in a mood to bother about "something" yesterday's night and I just went to sleep just like that. I'm really so sorry to the SI people that I can't help out today even though I know they need me pretty badly? hymph`Yaohan called me this morning and I did not answer because I really feel so "sicky" and you want me to talk in that kind of "sicky"manner? That's kind of not so nice. Anyway, nevermind, I'll be back on Monday! =) *sigh* tiredness omes again.. People said you'll know all the very good friends in your secondary school, so we better cherish the times in there and make many many good friends. Only when you're out to Poly or any institute out there, you'll realise that there ain't anymore "good friends" that I'm talking about in here. How true I must say? First, we made very true friends in secondary school for four to five years? That's our growing period whereby we experienced all the great things(good or bad) together. This strong bond is strong enough to last a lifetime. Also, we were only that naive and innocent during those days. Backstabbers? Yea, I guess there're some but they are just "not so bad" as compared to those you'll meet later on in your life. My year one in Poly makes me realise that those days which we considered it a torture because we'd to mug so hard for our "O" levels, struggling with all sorts of problems in studies and competing to fight for places during streaming and all that were indeed the most happy and meaningful days in our life. Yes, we can be mugging so hard and faced the tense competition in school, but we make great friends whom I will say it makes us a stronger one and really know what "friendship" is all about. We did all sorts of silly things together which I won't further elaborate as it is not *very nice* but it is all these things which bond us together. SO having said all these, I just feel that people in Poly change and they have many faces. You meet nice people out there, you meet bad people out there as well.. but how nice can the nice people be? and just try to imagine the worst out of the worst of those bad people you've met in there. I wouldn't say I've met all those very bad people out there yet since I'm still waiting to be graduated to year 2, but I've seen nice souls who really become so self-seeking and hyprocritical over the months. Yar, I guess it may be probably because we've already met nice people in our life from our mother school, so we take people for granted along the way. To be realistic, 4 years bond & merely less than 1 year bond.. which will you take time to maintain in good shape most? I mean.. lets face up to facts, despite how nice the people you've met in the 1 year, you'll still tend to go back to your secondary school soulmates more right? So, in conclusion, it is super hard to know lifelong friends in my current life anymore. Friends will come and go at this stage. Even the best of the best may not last up till that long.. someday somewhat somehow, they'll leave your social life circle. Look at this holiday, it'll further goes to show that Poly friends don't cherish you as much as their wonderful friends since how many years old.. WHY? You'll see people hanging out more often those old friends than new friends. I would say it is not wrong because after so long, it is time for a catch up. But I must also say for certain cases which I would not want to mention, having seen the effort to meet up those friends and your new friends.. you would have see very clearly.. *the true face* of these so-called "good friends" you've met less than a year. Pathetic and wretched life as it seems for those who really know what it takes to be a "good friend". For those who don't know, I rather they just get out of those people life, and stop creating margins between the old and the new. It is not for me to judge, but I really see these pictures coming up.. *hypocritical images*. Yes, pictures which I've seen can be deceiving as well, but it's more or less accurate as "picture can speak a thousand words". And, based on my instinct, I shouldnt be that wrong. SO, if you don't have what it takes to be a good friend, please leave. It's not for you people to stir up people's life, be part of it, yet you seem you're not in it. For companion, find somebody else who's also same like you to accompany each other side by side. The status of "true friendship" is not for you make a fool of yourself. signed off` |