![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Monday, April 17, 2006
Sigh. I'm really so bored..really quite down as well.. Everything seems alright but these few days, the princess don't feel love at all. I'm used to be so pampered by him, but now... Perhaps he's facing some problems as well. But, why does it always have to be me who is understanding when he is down while nobody will be understanding for me when I'm down myself? I also don't know what I'm talking.. Do you know bloggie? Sighs. I don't understand why he has to be affected by so lil lil things.. I mean maybe it is important to him but not me.
I really don't dislike guitar, and recently I find myself wanting to learn it. I thought he'll be the best person to teach me.. and surely he'll be happy that I'm interested right now. But, think again, I really don't feel good when he can put everything aside just because of guitar. I am rather prideful when it comes to this. argh` So, I just forget about the thought of learning guitar. Oh well.. When can I truly see myself happy again? I mean.. all these while.. when was I really truly happy? Happiness comes and goes.. I can cope rather well, that's because I'm too used to it?? Hais. *It* refers to [short happiness]. =/ Come to think of it. God should be my everything now. I'm thankful I really did put God my first. Right now, I'm fearing one thing. Will we ever lose contacts just like that? Will he don't love me one day? Will I be able to live without him one day? What if all these will be a "yes"? Sighs. We haven't been talking alot these 3 days. Is it because of Easter? I think this shouldn't be the way. Because of something something.. and so there'll be reasons for not talking so much? Hais. I find it absolutely not right. God, tell me what to do? I'm leaving this matter alone, I never question anything so far, I never do anything about it, I just simply wait and wait aimlessly.. and don't even know what am I doing.. Sighs. I ought to love the life God gave me. But, I find it dreadful to continue living life this way somehow. It's really so imperfect.. simply too imperfect for a person like me. How I wish.. I'll lead a carefree life RIGHT NOW. How I wish.. many many things will come true. How I wish How I wish.. Well.. God will tell me this: "the time will come". signed off` |