<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Monday, June 02, 2008

Alrighties, at last we got something done. It's just 3-4 days away. Seriously speaking, I feel like taking leaves for the entire week. I'm loaded with so many stuffs to settle before my departure. Unfortunately, I don't think I can. But who knows? My mind is putting me at bad with some cunning thoughts. Hopefully, nobody from MB sees this. *cross fingers

Graduation was great. Wedding dinner was better than expected, but not the food wise. Everything was perfect, it's just that my heart is kinda stirred up these days. Oh yes, so so so overwhelmed. Anyway, the oh-so-sweet-handsome-cool nephew of mine got me so distracted for the whole night. I think that's a good thing.

I dazed a lot. I am still dazing a lot. The sad news is, the frequency is rising. Not very healthy hur? I know but of course..