![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Monday, July 14, 2008
For the first time, I wanna make a choice that is not only for myself anymore. For the first time, the line "you can't help it/we can't help it" bounces out like a spring, so strong and impactful, like I never know before. It's not like I feel helpless for the first time. Well, or perhaps I have never been helpless for real for all times. I have been too reliant on people. I have been too well-treated by all. As such, I predict and foresee that i may be falling into this deep valley, so deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep...that nobody will hear my scream even as I scream out my lungs. Yea, till then, I can say that I'm so helpless for real.
How can I ever let it go? I don't know. But I'll try. Even if I'll regret someday, I know I have to grit my teeth, treating it as though I'm enduring another of humanities trivial oddities. Maybe I'm just like what she said. "You need to take a longer path to know what's good for you and what you really really want". How true that time doesn't wait for me. I have to learn to move on. |