![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, July 31, 2008
oh my gawk! Age is really catching up. Realized that I have been addicted to grocery shoppings of late. My guy laughed and produced some kind of a smirk for he has noticed that I've been eyeing and sourcing on loads of basic amenities and homely materials for the past 2 consecutive days. Well, I can't believe that I actually spent some moments walking around shops which I would never give a stare last time. All these shops will auto-eliminate itself off my mind, if it was 1 year ago. Ouch, I'm so "aunty" now! Am I? No, I refused to claim it. Oh well, this is what I picture 30-40 years down the road.
It's so not gonna be me. yes? no? |