<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Thursday, July 17, 2008

WHY? cos' it doesn't make much sense to me. Before you wanna convince one, shouldn't it make some sense at least? Apparently, I don't feel convinced. That's why I can't sound cool about it. Hello, it has never been "you say it, I accept" kinda thing. Never. Ever. Fucking asshole.

And so, do you expect me to smile, pat your head and say "uhh it's okay. I'll understand"?? Ya, you wished. If you can't play the logic game with me, then make sure you're darn good in quelling my erratic behavior. But I'm afraid, you are not any better in that as well. If you are, I wouldn't be in such a tempestuous state. I can't contain the anger within me anymoreeeeeeeee. freakass!

I need to cool down, seriously. I don't wanna die from early stroke.