<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Friday, August 22, 2008

For I know I stick with that so strong, it's gonna hit me so bad now. I have to live with it for breaking that principle. I have to do things out of obligations cos' it's only right for me to do so.

Days and months ago, I was saying that I really hated those people so much. Now I'm one of them. It doesn't matter if it's for good or bad. A stain is still a stain. Does it matter if it's black or red or blue? All are just as bad on a spread of white.

Oh gawd, how did I let it happen? I've tide through the first one. It's more than I can handle for the next. It feels like I'm playing a game. There're like 20 levels and I'm supposed to finish them 1 by 1 all by myself. Of what rights do I have to ask for a helping hand? Bullshit. Enough is enough.

Somebody asked, "Do you feel relieved now?"

"No. It's not over yet. It's only the beginning."

---
---
---

Can I have some peace please? I need to sleep.



Go, just sleep.
Sleep.