![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Friday, September 26, 2008
I need to catch a breather so badly. Gimme some airrr; some oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and perhaps some magical steam which ferries me to a locale with 48 hours a day instead of 24.
School just started on Tuesday. Like tutu train, I have deadlines to meet just next tuesday. Discussion is this saturday which is tomorrow to be exact.. Say cheessseeee cos' I haven't get anything done just yet! Over the next few weeks, I predict it will be hell for me. Grrrr.... #%*!@* Well I don't give a damn so long as my pretty pretty arrives safe and sound. I'm so gaga over it! weeeeeeeeee...... I haven't had any time for "easy breezy cover girl" of late. Thanks to my jampacked daily schedule. I want to live in my own world. |