<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Sunday, October 05, 2008



It totally blows me away. Every single song wow us! I'll die for her supranormal voice, seriously. awwww why am I not born with such voice??? hahah. Thank god for the free ticket. I'm glad I was there. Ah Mei was my childhood's hum-along singer. For awhile, I detached myself from Chinese music. I'm glad that I did not lose it all. =D

I knew Gloria, the big fan of Ah Mei, would be there. It just didn't occur to us that we'll meet each other at this 10-thousand-seaters stadium. Ohmyyyy can't believe that we were that close, just few rows away!

Before I end..



So vainnnnn