![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I ate some jellies today. It was somewhat special, filled with yams and potatoes. The jellies which my mum calls it agar-agar tasted exceptionally good with this weird combination. Did I mention that I never like yams? It's contradicting to say that I savour every bit of the agar-agar albeit hating yams. If I say that I'd forced those yams down my oesophagus, I'm a big big liar. I would have felt so disgusted by the taste of yams if I was to do that cos' I really hate it. So what I did was extracting them bit-by-bit; leaving no trace of yams behind.
"How nice would that be if I could have only potatoes in the agar-agar?" I thought. ...The next moment, *sound effects* just like fairy tales, I really had one specially customized to my liking. Thanks mum. How many times in your life do you have to suck it up even if you dislike something so much? If only I could manoeuver life just like what I did to the agar-agar, wouldn't it be so wonderful no? Yes it is. |