![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hahoo! The day has finally come! Thank you all for the birthday greetings!
I am officially 21! I thought that this year's birthday should be a tad ho-hum, perhaps just like any other years.. but it turns out magnificent! Apparently, you guys just know me so well! All the gifts are like so so so close to my heart. Other than just the materials-indulgence, I can't express how grateful I am to those who genuinely wished me well and gave me so much supports all these while! you guys know yourself. (: hoolala So to speak, I heart every single of the gifts; every text that reaches me makes me a gladden doll! The joy that comes out of me is overwhelming. Just know that Josephine is screaming in joy, deep inside. Thank you all for making it happened. P.S. To top it up, I wanna say that I felt rather hopeful suddenly (inside text). I've never been a teddy person for those who know me well enough. A while ago, I felt the unexpected gush of beguilement to know that there was a baby bear borned on 15 jan 2009 when the clock stroke 12. Having dressed in made-to-measure apparels, it was stuffed with the right amount of cotton; not too tough; just cushy enough to give it a big hug. I'm truly amazed not by the bear, but by the creator as well. Thankyou you-know-who. (: You're bravo! weeeeeeeeee |