![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
I'm starting to wonder
if I can close both eyes, shut both ears, seal one lip to rid the annoying buzz, life would be so much more peaceful. I'm starting to wonder if I can open my heart, free my mind, let things passed for benevolence is a virtue to stay, the misery would have gone away. I'm starting to wonder if I trust one and all, give and take, unite those desperate hearts to bring forth hope, all partaking of wreckage would have disappeared. I'm starting to wonder if I am a cheerful giver, a sensible soul, spreading joy and love just like him her them us, I think I am absolutely wrong. Dieu merci c'est magnifique ! |