<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16399361?origin\x3dhttp://youknowmyheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Josephine.
Since 1988.
A tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream with my favourite Hollywood flicks pretty sums me up.







Free Hit Counter




Thursday, March 26, 2009

I haven't shop online for the longest time. I'm smelling it again..... *inhale deeply* Time to kick my wondrous shopping partner for online sprees right in her arse again. We need some kicking to get moving sometimes.

Move it move it. Why can't you move it move it? MO-woowoowoo-ve (faking raps, expressively)

Damn random. Seriously, gettin' bored, 'd rather do something more meaningful like giving myself some names? Hahah. Sorry, am super sick. Sch-rooo it! Nothing good comes out of my mouth, or hands. Perhaps these are some symptoms of PMS.

On a side note, I would like to spread my joy to the world! Our presentation was damn successful! we are not the best, but we are one of the better ones! hoorayyyy. Now, the stakes are on our 60% written paper. Hopefully, I will be able to redeem myself this time round. Did I say I hate the way things turned out for the previous module? Totally UNFAIR. gawdz. I'll use harry potter's magic wand to turn them all into lizards, no maybe trees. lizards move, trees don't. Uh uh, a stone will be a better choice. hahah. Maybe they don't even deserve to be a stone. They should just be the dead skins under my feet. LOL. Who cares??

Was chatting with Cheryl. I wished I could be her. So darn green....green that she gets to study abroad. If I was willing to risk it back then, perhaps I would be in NZ now. Keyword, "it"; consists of so many factors. It would be a gutsy thing to do if I just pack and go! Leave everything behind, embrace life as it is. Take it or leave it; That's life. Kaoz, the possibility of meeting mr sunken-eyed (blue/grey/brown) will be 80/100. LOL drooling, fantascizing again. My new love, James Denton, ever since I started watching Desperate Housewives. tehee!

From Desperate Housewives: A name represents what kinda person you are and will be.

Paris hilton - sex bomb
Angelina Jolie - pout lip
Megan Fox - Mei (mandarin) = Beautiful HOT fox

So now, what about Josephine Deirdre Li ? don't be so kuku ok.