![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Monday, March 02, 2009
I know I've been neglecting this space, not that I am gone for another 1 month once again but it feels like I've partially forbid the existence of this blog. You have to agree that this space is no longer personal. Eh, alright maybe it has never been. Given www (world wide web), how personal can it be even if you lock up your entries? At a click, your freedom of speech is exposed. Crap, why am I jabbering like an idiot... .. like who give a damn right? hahah.
Time to digress. I have this outburst of feelings to loosen up myself and act wholesomely to nike's slogan (Just Do it!). The angelic rational side of me begs to differ. Well looking from another perspective, I am not making an absurd decision am I? It's just an alternative, a different level to seeing things, somewhat risky but not entirely true. Do I make any sense? Yes I do, ok maybe not. Let me share the story of Goldilocks and Nobody. Once upon a time, Goldilocks took a stroll in the forest and out of nowhere, she saw this exquisite european look-alike building beaming with warm lights, displaying a world of luxury from within. Who can resist the aesthetically beauteous atmosphere that is to die for? By the way, this is She. Goldilocks, an epicurean who devotes to the sweetest things in life, walked through the door that was crafted with well elaborated designs and gleefully thinking that it is now or never. There is no where like home and indeed everything is so perfect. With a sense of good smell, no food can escape her eyes. 3 plates as followed were laid on the twelve feet long table; they were norwegian salmon in cream fettuccine, beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce, baked cheese macaroni & kampong chicken. Resembling some ghost from the hungry ghost festival (qi yue), she pounced onto the food, starting with the first dish, norwegian salmon in cream fettuccine. Goldilocks liked the skillfully made pasta which was surprisingly fairly appetizing. The norwegian fish was extremely fresh and there was no stench of raw. She wouldn't mind having it as dinner everyday, but it could be irksome in long run. Fish has never been her cup of tea anywayz. So she moved on to the next dish, beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce. Wow, who will say no to tenderloins except hardcore vegeterians and buddhists? Medium well terderloin served to her liking, and it matched heavenly with the rich mushroom sauce, served hot! Tenderloins, it could be under her favourite list but not at the top of the chart. And so..she moved on again. Up next, baked cheese macaroni & kampong chicken. woohoo! Did she say that she loves cheese??? Cheese and Macaroni (not macaroons, ouch!), perfect match! A carnivore who loves meat and only meat, chicken is always the safest to go. She savoured every bit, emptied the plate and looked extremely satisfied after a scrumptious meal. Ok, the end. Did I say that she's trapped in this nirvana, not knowing which is her best pick afterall. Conclusion: Goldilocks fits the bill to be a total retard. |