![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Thursday, March 12, 2009
If I am one in the fairy tale, I should fit the look as a princess but the role as a prince. Dashing and smart, I speak with great confidence. I will emerge as a rescuer, laying down my life for her and assuring her of extraordinary happiness. Even if I'm given a chance to be a princess, I should be cut out to be the Little Mermaid who eventually disintegrates into sea foams.
I have been acting too much like a man. You can continue to be the princess who gives in to vulnerability but I'm not going to be the prince who comes to save, no more. If a princess should utter words of exhaustion when she actually lies in wait, what more for the prince who pours blood and sweat just for a happy ending? ya right, there's no happy ending anyway, at least in Little Mermaid's case. Mulan needs a break too. |