![]() |
|
`aisya
`anthony `brenna `chiasin `daniel tan `filly `freddie `gloria `hubert `huiqing `ivan `jieying `joanne lee `jowell `joyce see `junjie `kangsheng `kezia `kwangwei `lianhong `leepeng `marcus `maureen `pamela `reeve `ruikun `sharon `sherlyn `thena `wee cheong `weimin `xinyi `xinyue `yichang
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Of late, I devote what people call TLC to this book of mine; This Charming Man by Marian Keyes. No, I am not trying to be intellectual. I think I am always unpredictable as usual. If you can figure out what I'm thinking or gonna do next, I'll kotow and wash your feet. Blah!Bewildered by Ms Josephine Li. *signs of world peace*
I've realized, there are more to life. Sometimes, you sway and groove to Ooh, ooh baby Touch me and i come alive I can feel you on my lips I can feel you deep inside Ooh, ooh baby In your arms I finally breathe Wrap me up in all your love That's the oxygen I need, yeah At times you mellow to Come away with me in the night Come away with me And I will write you a song Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies Come away with me in the night Come away with me And I will write you a song Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies and for a peculiar mix of reasons, you may go back to the very first love You are forever in my life You see me through the seasons Cover me with Your hand And lead me in Your righteousness And I look to You And I wait on You I'll sing to You Lord A hymn of Love For Your faithfulness to me I'm carried in everlasting arms You'll never let me go Through it all -------------------------------- wah kao, bear with me. Let me bombast! MOVIE MAKER sucks. It doesn't even have simple features, "time in" "time out". CUT WHAT?! HOW TO CUT?! ridiculously tedious in editing. Now, I know the goodness of Adobe Premiere. FCP is at the top of the list. I wouldn't dream of using that for now, c'mon movie maker..upgrade yourself la! tsk! uh uh, my deviated thoughts. Crap, got to go. Mum's nagging. Too bad, you guys just missed out the good stuffs! Really Goooooood stuffs I mean... yes, goooodie good. Be back soon. Till then......... |